Wednesday 27 May 2009

Welcome to my Blog.....Day 1 of The View Inside *snigger*

Let me tell you a little about myself. Back in 2007 i worked my way through "The Artists Way" by Julia Cameron, and it made me realise that i can be creative! I hadn't done anything "arty" since being at school, but, soon to be approaching the big 4 0, i needed a challenge.

Since then, I've been.....dabbling. Trying to find that something that i enjoy doing and can hopefully do well. So i think I've found it, what i enjoy doing...I'm just not too sure I'm doing it well....yet ;o)

So this Blog is for my "collages", yep, that's what i do......Collages :o) A colleague at work recently described my work as poetry as well, and that is something I'd like to expand on. I know I'm not gunna set the world on fire, but, wouldn't it be great to cause a spark ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment