Friday 28 October 2011

It's Nano Time Again :o)

I haven't used this blog for a long time have I? I feel slightly guilty that it's been neglected. I seem to spend most of my life flitting from one thing to another. Is that because I get bored or because I can't stick at anything? Lol

So here I am, in the last few days of October and this time last year I was doing exactly what I'm doing this year.....waiting for Nanowrimo to start. Now last year, when I started typing my novel on the 1st November I hadn't written a thing since leaving school. I ended up with 65,000 words of a novel. A very crap novel, but a novel none the less :o)

This year I'm more organised :o) I've been building up character sketches, working on a basic story, getting things straight in my mind as to where it's gunna go, what's gunna happen and how it's going to end. My only problem this year is how the hell I'm going to drag it out for at least 50,000 words! Lol

I'm going to use this blog to record my thoughts, feelings and progress with my 2nd Nano adventure. Last years adventure has led me on such a journey...... Let's hope this year leads to even more exciting times :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment