Tuesday 22 November 2011

Past The Half Way Mark

Well, I'm up to 35110 on my Nano novel. I guess I should be pleased, but, I dunno, I'm just not feeling it this time lol..... I guess the subject matter I'm writing about is a bit too close to home for comfort lol and trying to juggle 1667 words a day whilst trying to do a creative writing course with an assignment due on the 20th December was never going to be a good idea was it? Lol

My husband thinks that this Nano novel is better than last years but I'm not convinced. Last I wrote 65,000 words from the omniscient POV. I didn't mean to, I didn't intend to, it was the first thing I'd written since leaving school, I didn't even know it was omniscient until I started learning about creative writing lol...... This current Nano is 100% 3rd person. Everything that happens is only seen from the main characters POV, you don't know whats going on anywhere else, and I'm not sure I like it. Have I changed my style of writing because I now know more about the right and wrong ways to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment