Monday 13 February 2012

OCA Part 5 Project 4 Ex 2

Beginnings: Dialogue

"I can't do this anymore Ross." She stuttered as the tears ran down her face. I felt ashamed, guilty. I tried to hold her.
"Don't touch me you bastard. You promised me. I won't do it again you said." She pulled the suitcase from under the bed and unzipped it ferociously.
"Woah, hold on Sally, please don't leave." I begged.

"I don't like it Mark. Can we go home now?"
"Oh for gods sake Beth, this was your idea, let's go camping you said."
"I know, I know." Beth whined as she wriggled in her sleeping bag.

"Please don't slurp your soup, people are looking." James ignored his mothers scornful look as the waiter poured them each a glass of Chardonnay.

2 comments:

  1. Dialogue is one of my favourite ways to start a story. You're examples are all good - in each case the reader would be tempted to read on, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patsy :o)

    I'm not sure which way I prefer to be honest lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete